English vocabulary and translations (See all)
social: companionable, friendly, outgoing
- "Most people tend to avoid this subject at the office or in social situations."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "Luna : Social equality, mangos and sperm whale."
- "Republicans are sometimes called 'conservatives', which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
- "Social Psychology"
- "I have an undergraduate degree in social psychology, as well as a master's degree in Communications."
- "The Democrats position themselves to the left on issues of economy and social policy."
- "It's actually only the fourth time since 1932 that the Social Democrats haven't held enough seats in the Parliament to lead the government."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Social'? Share it with us!