English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
social: companionable, friendly, outgoing
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "It's actually only the fourth time since 1932 that the Social Democrats haven't held enough seats in the Parliament to lead the government."
- "Most people tend to avoid this subject at the office or in social situations."
- "I have an undergraduate degree in social psychology, as well as a master's degree in Communications."
- "Social Psychology"
- "The Democrats position themselves to the left on issues of economy and social policy."
- "Luna : Social equality, mangos and sperm whale."
- "Republicans are sometimes called "conservatives", which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Social'? Share it with us!