English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
social: companionable, friendly, outgoing
- "The Democrats position themselves to the left on issues of economy and social policy."
- "Most people tend to avoid this subject at the office or in social situations."
- "Luna : Social equality, mangos and sperm whale."
- "Social Psychology"
- "I have an undergraduate degree in social psychology, as well as a master's degree in Communications."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "Republicans are sometimes called "conservatives", which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
- "It's actually only the fourth time since 1932 that the Social Democrats haven't held enough seats in the Parliament to lead the government."
Still having difficulties with 'Social'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Social'? Share it with us!