English vocabulary and translations (See all)
social: companionable, friendly, outgoing
- "I have an undergraduate degree in social psychology, as well as a master's degree in Communications."
- "It's actually only the fourth time since 1932 that the Social Democrats haven't held enough seats in the Parliament to lead the government."
- "Social Psychology"
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "The Democrats position themselves to the left on issues of economy and social policy."
- "Republicans are sometimes called 'conservatives', which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
- "Most people tend to avoid this subject at the office or in social situations."
- "Luna : Social equality, mangos and sperm whale."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Social'? Share it with us!