English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a sock: a cloth covering for the foot worn inside a shoe
- "In winter I put socks in the windows to keep warm."
- "Brian : Did he fill your sock with presents?"
- "And help me pick out some nice socks."
- "It's like the juice of the socks."
- "I see that you have removed your shoes – very nice socks dude."
- "As I came to the beach this morning I met hundreds of German fans with socks and sandals."
- "Brian : Socks!"
- "and the socks."
- "This city loves red socks: me too!"
Still having difficulties with 'Sock'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sock'? Share it with us!