English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a software application: a computer program
- "Edward : Hooray an 'app'!"
- "It's the new anti-theft 'app' that I downloaded this morning."
- "What's an 'app'?"
- "Well this 'app' I'm using at the moment is quite exciting."
- "Philip : 'Apps', eh?"
- "I'm going to see an 'app'!"
- "This international restaurant 'app' is handy when you arrive in a foreign city."
- "Philip : 'App' is short for application."
- "Forget about that, let me show you another 'app'."
- "Hannah : Go on then, make it do something, show me its 'apps'."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Software application'? Share it with us!