English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
somehow: in some manner, in one way or another, I don't know how
Don't worry. We'll get the money somehow. I'm not sure how we'll do it, but we will!
Philip somehow managed to offend Susie again. I'm not sure how, but he did.
- "Not only did you explicitly disobey my wishes, but somehow you managed to kidnap the most feared judge in California - Frederick F."
- "Somehow I made it through"
- "Susie : Somehow that doesn't surprise me."
- "Reporter : Are you a baby that's still a baby who can talk, or are you somehow a baby that's like an adult but can talk?"
- "Somehow, I came up with the idea of sending the delivery via ferry to Calais before being placed on a cargo ship to Brazil - genius!"
Still having difficulties with 'Somehow'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Somehow'? Share it with us!