English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (love) song: a (love) ballad, tune, number, musical composition
- "Edward, sing your song."
- "That song was truly awful."
- "For example, here's my song for Europe."
- "But I've actually got three guitars, and I don't think there are any microfiches in any of them - only hit songs."
- "Guy : Yes, but I must tell you, your song is probably very stupid."
- "Are you ready to hear my song?"
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "Krazy Gideon : That song is terrible."
- "Edward : Well, I think I should write all the songs for the contests."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Song'? Share it with us!