English vocabulary and translations (See all)
sorry: I apologize, excuse me, forgive me; pardon, what did you say?; pathetic, sad
I'm sorry I'm late. Please excuse me for not arriving on time.
- "Sorry Brian, the circus is in town!"
- "Sorry Brian, I'm busy washing my hair this weekend!"
- "Sorry you can't get through."
- "We're so sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied"
- "I'm sorry. Pardon."
- "I was so sorry to hear that you were dead."
- "We're so sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied."
- "Sorry, just the one question please."
- "Well the thing is - I'm sorry."
- "Good morning ladies and gentle- Sorry, let me try again."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sorry'? Share it with us!