English vocabulary and translations (See all)
sorry: I apologize, excuse me, forgive me; pardon, what did you say?; pathetic, sad
I'm sorry I'm late. Please excuse me for not arriving on time.
- "Yes? I'm sorry."
- "Well the thing is - I'm sorry."
- "I don't understand, I'm sorry."
- "I'm sorry but I didn't understand a word of that."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "Bruno : Wait, I'm sorry, who am I speaking to?"
- "Edward : I'm sorry Bruno."
- "Sorry, everyone, I have to go."
- "Sorry about the barbecue sauce on her wings."
- "I'm awfully sorry but your fishing hook appears to be caught in my lip."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sorry'? Share it with us!