English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
sorry: I apologize, excuse me, forgive me; pardon, what did you say?; pathetic, sad
I'm sorry I'm late. Please excuse me for not arriving on time.
- "So sorry."
- "Sorry you can't get through."
- "We're so sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied"
- "Peter : Sorry buddy, but you're a witness."
- "I'm so sorry Susie, I've got to get it."
- "Susie : Sorry to interrupt, Bruno."
- "I was so sorry to hear that you were dead."
- "I'm sorry. So sorry."
- "We're so sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied."
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
Still having difficulties with 'Sorry'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sorry'? Share it with us!