English vocabulary and translations (See all)
sorry: I apologize, excuse me, forgive me; pardon, what did you say?; pathetic, sad
I'm sorry I'm late. Please excuse me for not arriving on time.
- "Bruno : Wait, I'm sorry, who am I speaking to?"
- "Jean : Sorry."
- "Edward : I'm sorry Bruno."
- "Yes? I'm sorry."
- "I'm sorry."
- "I don't understand, I'm sorry."
- "Sorry, everyone, I have to go."
- "Sorry about the barbecue sauce on her wings."
- "I'm awfully sorry but your fishing hook appears to be caught in my lip."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sorry'? Share it with us!