Definition Sorry for any inconvenience
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
I am sorry, I apologize for any inconvenience (letter): Please forgive me if this causes a problem (letter)
- "Once again, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience that my actions or words might have caused."
- "Richard : I'm very sorry for any inconvenience, ma'am, but we do run into problems from time to time."
- "The train will now leave at 20.15. We apologize for any inconvenience."
- "Sorry for any inconvenience. Looking forward to"
- "We apologize for this inconvenience. We should be on the ground shortly."
Still having difficulties with 'Sorry for any inconvenience'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sorry for any inconvenience'? Share it with us!