Definition Sorry to hear that
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(-I'm sad) -I'm sorry to hear that: (-I feel unhappy) -I sympathize, I feel sad that this has happened to you
- "Luna : I'm terribly sorry to hear that."
- "Assistant : I'm very sorry to hear about this, Mr Marron."
- "Polly : I'm sorry to hear that Icarus."
- "I was sorry to hear about your son."
- "Edward : I'm sorry to hear that, Mr Smith."
- "Edward : I'm very sorry to hear this Mrs Duncan."
- "Brian : Icarus, I'm so sorry to hear that!"
Still having difficulties with 'Sorry to hear that'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sorry to hear that'? Share it with us!