English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a soul: a spirit, an essence, an energy; a person, a being, a human
You musn't tell a soul. You can't tell anyone.
a sensitive soul a delicate, tender, thoughtful person
UK: He sold his soul to get that new job.
US: Does the soul survive the death of the body?
- "He's got a very positive energy that exudes from his soul."
- "As our eyes met for the first time, I felt her looking deep into my soul, a place where no woman had ever penetrated."
- "I sense that she has a good soul."
- "You're a very sensitive soul Polly Watson."
- "Where is the soul?"
- "Horatio : Monkey soul!"
- "Thank you for allowing me to see into your lovely soul, and for sharing so much of yourself with me."
- "Brian : Ahh, this fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Soul'? Share it with us!