English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (vegetable) soup: a liquid food such as gazpacho, minestrone, miso, borscht (made from vegetables)
- "Xavier : Oh yes, my soup."
- "To my horror, I saw that the biggest ingredient of this "vegetable" soup was."
- "Vegetarian options include our "Vegetarian Soup" and "Vegan Soup"."
- "I suggest that you either make this product suitable for vegetarians, or rename it "chicken and vegetable soup"."
- "We do not currently plan to change either the name or the ingredients of our popular "Vegetable Soup"."
- "Eating soup and making perfumes."
- "Xavier : You can start by getting me some more soup."
- "As a vegetarian, I was unable to eat your "vegetable" soup."
- "I am writing to complain about your "Vegetable Soup", which I purchased today, and planned to eat for lunch."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Soup'? Share it with us!