English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (vegetable) soup: a liquid food such as gazpacho, minestrone, miso, borscht (made from vegetables)
- "Xavier : Oh yes, my soup."
- "There is no soup in heaven, but we do have Internet!"
- "Xavier : You can start by getting me some more soup."
- "Eating soup and making perfumes."
- "Well, your soup is ready, Papi."
- "Where is my soup?"
- "I'll get your soup."
- "I missed my soup."
- "Xavier : You don't need to say anything – just please bring me my soup!"
- "Bruno : Here's your soup, Papi."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Soup'? Share it with us!