English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
spacious: large, with a lot of room, vast, extensive
It is difficult to find a spacious apartment in Paris. Most of the homes are very small.
- "As you can see, it is spacious, elegant, and tastefully decorated, as befits my stature as the mayor."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
- "Spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom"
- "Two months ago, Horatio and I were cruelly imprisoned in the abhorrent, but surprisingly spacious kitchen of a 4-star restaurant."
- "Merced Heights: 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Spacious Condo"
Still having difficulties with 'Spacious'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Spacious'? Share it with us!