English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Spanish (people, language): (people) from Spain; (language) of Spain and countries such as Chile and Mexico
- "Jesus : I was speaking Spanish."
- "We're going salsa dancing at the Spanish club."
- "The thing is though, the Spanish authorities are being a bit difficult."
- "If anything, I would recommend Spanish or Chinese courses."
- "I mean the other day, Horatio yelled at me in Spanish for an hour, and then he brought me a cactus for my office."
- "Spanish: Fluent - Written, Read and Spoken"
- "Spanish sensation Safil Ladal dominated the clay courts once again for a straight set victory over number one-ranked Franco Federer at the Monte Carlo Open."
- "He needs to improve his Spanish anyway."
- "And 'grande' is Spanish for large."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Spanish'? Share it with us!