English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
specialist: expert, professional
- "I would ask that you do not invite an "outside" technical specialist to interfere with our system. Our network is configured in a very "personal" way."
- "After reviewing the issue with Bruno, we've decided to bring in a specialist."
- "Icarus : I've just visited GoldenWheelchair.com, the personal injury specialists."
- "Mariana Cousins is a Business Technology Sensitivity Specialist."
- "I'm going to talk to one of our motherboard specialists and we'll give you a call back sometime later this afternoon."
- "You will be contacted by a claims specialist who will provide legal advice ."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Specialist'? Share it with us!