English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) spectacular (view): (a) remarkable, sensational, impressive, fantastic (view)
- "Bruno : I have to say Harold, your property here is spectacular."
- "Susie : Spectacular."
- "When Bruno witnessed Horatio's skill and his spectacular organ, he was inspired."
- "Announcer : One hundred and ten years ago today, our spectacular leader General Horatio Oléré was born."
- "The wide spiral staircase that rises up through the building is spectacular."
- "The returns on your money are spectacular, and guarantee you'll be able to live the lifestyle you've become accustomed to, even when you're senile."
- "Magnifico! Spectacular! Sensational!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Spectacular'? Share it with us!