English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(a) spectacular (view): (a) remarkable, sensational, impressive, fantastic (view)
- "When Bruno witnessed Horatio's skill and his spectacular organ, he was inspired."
- "Bruno : I have to say Harold, your property here is spectacular."
- "The returns on your money are spectacular, and guarantee you'll be able to live the lifestyle you've become accustomed to, even when you're senile."
- "The wide spiral staircase that rises up through the building is spectacular."
- "Magnifico! Spectacular! Sensational!"
- "Susie : Spectacular."
- "Announcer : One hundred and ten years ago today, our spectacular leader General Horatio Oléré was born."
Still having difficulties with 'Spectacular'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Spectacular'? Share it with us!