Definition Spend money on something
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to spend money on (clothes): to pay out for, to give out cash for (clothes)
- "Now there's no need to spend thousands of dollars every week on batteries, because the new solar powered flashlight is charged by the sun's natural energy."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he stayed with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "The world's oldest population is also one of the wealthiest, and they're ready to spend money on looking younger."
- "Icarus : Nevertheless, we have to arrange some sort of a payment plan for you to reimburse the money spent on this pinball apparatus."
Still having difficulties with 'Spend money on something'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Spend money on something'? Share it with us!