Definition Start a business
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to start a business, a company: to begin, to create, to make a business, a company
We would like to start our own vegetable business, but we don't have the money, or the vegetables.
- "As you all know, my grandfather started this company in 1933."
- "Miaow Yang : With the money we are offering, you could start a new business, even remain on the board of Miracle Juices."
- "Everybody in Paris knows the story of Xavier Delavigne, who started one of the most dynamic cosmetics companies of today."
- "You started this company with his help."
- "Bruno : Mr. Oléré, will you come to America with me and help me start a new business?"
Still having difficulties with 'Start a business'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Start a business'? Share it with us!