English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a station: a (transport) stop, a location, a depot; a position, a rank
a gas station a place where fuel is sold for vehicles, a petrol station (UK)
a train station a place where trains stop to let people on and off
the police station the office of the police in a town or city
- "Bus driver : Ladies and gentlemen, we've just pulled in to New York City Bus Station."
- "Station employee : Sorry?"
- "Station employee : When you get to Chittlehampton, there is a steam locomotive which takes the old coastal railway line."
- "Don't forget to collect your bags before you leave the station, and enjoy New York!"
- "Mrs. Brady will meet you at the station."
- "Station employee : Ok, don't fret."
- "Station employee : Oh!"
- "Station employee : Yes young man, how can I help you?"
- "Station employee : Not really."
- "Jean : But Mrs. Brady, she is waiting for me at the station!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Station'? Share it with us!