English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a status: a state at a given moment; a rank, a position (in society)
- "Please keep in mind that Horatio enjoys the special status that comes with being a Delavigne Corp partner, as well one of the foremost perfumers in the world."
- "I'd like to track its shipping status, if that's possible."
- "Not only am I going to guarantee your delivery for tomorrow by five, but I'm going to authorize a free upgrade for the Delavigne Corp from Gold status to our Super Ultimate Platinum. You'll be covered for the next 12 months at no extra charge."
- "Zircondan officials have already filled out the necessary paperwork for member status, though no one is sure whether or not this application will be taken seriously by the European Commission."
- "It lets me update my status via mobile phone or internet, so everyone knows what I'm up to."
- "Status: DEAD."
- "My weekly responsibilities include: meeting with sales managers to establish sales objectives and goals and to discuss the status of important accounts."
Still having difficulties with 'Status'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Status'? Share it with us!