Definition Stay home
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to stay (at) home: to remain in your house or apartment
Bob decided to stay home today. He didn't feel like going to work so he remained in his house.
- "It is my professional opinion that Philip Cheeter should probably stay home for 2-3 days, no more than that."
- "Ray Upton : Unless you own a helicopter or a small plane, Moira, you should probably just stay home."
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come to work, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and speaks with spirits."
- "I will not let my little Icarus suffer the same fate as my poor husband: stress is a very dangerous thing, and Icarus will be staying at home with me until his blood pressure drops."
- "You're staying home tomorrow."
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come in, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and converses with spirits, at least, that's what Susie tells me."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stay home'? Share it with us!