English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to stay (at) home: to remain in your house or apartment
Bob decided to stay home today. He didn't feel like going to work so he remained in his house.
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come to work, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and speaks with spirits."
- "I will not let my little Icarus suffer the same fate as my poor husband: stress is a very dangerous thing, and Icarus will be staying at home with me until his blood pressure drops."
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come in, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and converses with spirits, at least, that's what Susie tells me."
- "It is my professional opinion that Philip Cheeter should probably stay home for 2-3 days, no more than that."
- "Ray Upton : Unless you own a helicopter or a small plane, Moira, you should probably just stay home."
- "You're staying home tomorrow."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stay home'? Share it with us!