Definition Stay tuned
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Stay tuned!: Don't go away! Keep listening to or watching this station!
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "Stay tuned everybody because we'll be back after the break with Eduardo the human cannonball!"
- "I'll take your calls after the break. Stay tuned."
- "Voiceover : Stay tuned, Beachview is next!"
- "Stay tuned everyone because after the commercial we'll have an interview with Germany's only living humorist."
- "Stay tuned everybody."
- "Stay tuned because next we'll ask a goat to explain gravity."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day? Stay tuned."
- "One wonders how the company's CEO, Bruno Delavigne will react to this latest fiasco. Stay tuned."
- "Click on the link below and stay tuned to hear the success story of elderly fall victim, Thelma Fudd."
Still having difficulties with 'Stay tuned'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stay tuned'? Share it with us!