English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Stay tuned!: Don't go away! Keep listening to or watching this station!
- "Voiceover : Stay tuned, Beachview is next!"
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day? Stay tuned."
- "Stay tuned everybody."
- "I'll take your calls after the break. Stay tuned."
- "Stay tuned everyone because after the commercial we'll have an interview with Germany's only living humorist."
- "Click on the link below and stay tuned to hear the success story of elderly fall victim, Thelma Fudd."
- "Stay tuned everybody because we'll be back after the break with Eduardo the human cannonball!"
- "Stay tuned because next we'll ask a goat to explain gravity."
- "One wonders how the company's CEO, Bruno Delavigne will react to this latest fiasco. Stay tuned."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stay tuned'? Share it with us!