Stay with us
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Stay with us, (we'll be right back!): Don't go anywhere, (we'll return very soon!)
- "Stay with us after the break, when we'll discuss the merits of toothpaste with a dentist."
- "But if you would like to stay with us, we are prepared to teach you the secrets of sensuality using only your bodies and an open mind."
- "Stay with us everybody, we'll be right back."
- "Stay with us everybody because next we'll meet a grandmother who plays the trumpet with her nose!"
- "Moira : Stay with us because next we'll meet the man who circled the globe on a pogo stick."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stay with us'? Share it with us!