Stay with us
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Stay with us, (we'll be right back!): Don't go anywhere, (we'll return very soon!)
- "Moira : Stay with us because next we'll meet the man who circled the globe on a pogo stick."
- "Stay with us everybody because next we'll meet a grandmother who plays the trumpet with her nose!"
- "Stay with us everybody, we'll be right back."
- "Stay with us after the break, when we'll discuss the merits of toothpaste with a dentist."
- "But if you would like to stay with us, we are prepared to teach you the secrets of sensuality using only your bodies and an open mind."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stay with us'? Share it with us!