Definition Stay with us
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Stay with us, (we'll be right back!): Don't go anywhere, (we'll return very soon!)
- "Moira : Stay with us because next we'll meet the man who circled the globe on a pogo stick."
- "Stay with us everybody because next we'll meet a grandmother who plays the trumpet with her nose!"
- "But if you would like to stay with us, we are prepared to teach you the secrets of sensuality using only your bodies and an open mind."
- "Stay with us after the break, when we'll discuss the merits of toothpaste with a dentist."
- "Stay with us everybody, we'll be right back."
Still having difficulties with 'Stay with us'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stay with us'? Share it with us!