English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
steel: a hard metal (an alloy of iron) very common in building and household tools
- "Jonas : Umm. Cars, mobile phones, paper products, chemicals, steel and wood."
- "What if we made it out of something shiny like steel?"
- "Jackson Bollocks : Steel?"
- "The atrium has a modern design, with a glass and steel roof which is both simple and artistic."
- "Philip : 40 inches of pure steel!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Steel'? Share it with us!