English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to stimulate (a person): to animate, to encourage, to inspire; to arouse (a person)
- "Smithson's theory is that the mother's worry may stimulate the fetus' brain."
- "Although the principal industries of the city itself, apparel and textile products, food processing, and shipbuilding, continue to thrive, we must now turn towards private sector enterprises to stimulate our economy even further."
- "Your space is tidy, well-organized, and architecturally stimulating, much like yourself."
- "They'll be asking you questions on a variety of topics to stimulate, uh, I mean, simulate what goes on at a real press conference."
- "The numbers inside of the folders are, in my opinion, equally stimulating."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stimulate'? Share it with us!