English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to stimulate (a person): to animate, to encourage, to inspire; to arouse (a person)
- "Smithson's theory is that the mother's worry may stimulate the fetus' brain."
- "Although the principal industries of the city itself, apparel and textile products, food processing, and shipbuilding, continue to thrive, we must now turn towards private sector enterprises to stimulate our economy even further."
- "The numbers inside of the folders are, in my opinion, equally stimulating."
- "Your space is tidy, well-organized, and architecturally stimulating, much like yourself."
- "They'll be asking you questions on a variety of topics to stimulate, uh, I mean, simulate what goes on at a real press conference."
Still having difficulties with 'Stimulate'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stimulate'? Share it with us!