English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to stimulate (a person): to animate, to encourage, to inspire; to arouse (a person)
- "Your space is tidy, well-organized, and architecturally stimulating, much like yourself."
- "Smithson's theory is that the mother's worry may stimulate the fetus' brain."
- "They'll be asking you questions on a variety of topics to stimulate, uh, I mean, simulate what goes on at a real press conference."
- "The numbers inside of the folders are, in my opinion, equally stimulating."
- "Although the principal industries of the city itself, apparel and textile products, food processing, and shipbuilding, continue to thrive, we must now turn towards private sector enterprises to stimulate our economy even further."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stimulate'? Share it with us!