English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to stimulate (a person): to animate, to encourage, to inspire; to arouse (a person)
- "The numbers inside of the folders are, in my opinion, equally stimulating."
- "Smithson's theory is that the mother's worry may stimulate the fetus' brain."
- "Your space is tidy, well-organized, and architecturally stimulating, much like yourself."
- "Although the principal industries of the city itself, apparel and textile products, food processing, and shipbuilding, continue to thrive, we must now turn towards private sector enterprises to stimulate our economy even further."
- "They'll be asking you questions on a variety of topics to stimulate, uh, I mean, simulate what goes on at a real press conference."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stimulate'? Share it with us!