English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the stomach: the sack-like organ of the body where some digestion takes place
I have a stomach ache. My stomach hurts.
- "When you smile at me, it's like my heart stops working, and then my stomach hurts and I cannot eat anything any more."
- "Let the rhythm of the samba fill your ears and the meat from our grills fill your stomach."
- "Philip : I think I have a stomach virus, or the flu, or both."
- "Nurse : And I've never seen a man with a stomach virus and a black eye, if you catch my drift."
- "A sheep's stomach stuffed with lung, liver and heart meat."
- "Brent : So I slapped him in face, and then he punched me in the stomach, so I kicked him in the leg, and - good morning, everyone."
- "You know a few kicks to the stomach maybe?"
- "I think, I think I've got that stomach virus that's going around."
Still having difficulties with 'Stomach'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stomach'? Share it with us!