English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the street: the road, the avenue, the boulevard
She is waiting for me on the other side of the street.
- "Hank : If you must know, I'm sweeping the streets for a living."
- "Why is he sweeping the street?"
- "San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), 151 Third Street"
- "Why are you cleaning the street?"
- "624 Wedgwood Street"
- "Deep Blue Lounge, 992 Valencia Street"
- "Susie : The store is on Oxford Street, and offers a completely new, vibrant shopping experience."
- "Black Lightning Bar, 1226985 17th Street"
- "Alternative Culture Center, 842 Mission Street"
- "There have been lots of exciting developments here at the Delavigne Corporation recently, and I think that the opening of Delavigne's new flagship store on Oxford Street, London would perhaps be the most interesting for your British readership."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Street'? Share it with us!