English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the street: the road, the avenue, the boulevard
She is waiting for me on the other side of the street.
- "Black Lightning Bar, 1226985 17th Street"
- "Hank : If you must know, I'm sweeping the streets for a living."
- "624 Wedgwood Street"
- "There have been lots of exciting developments here at the Delavigne Corporation recently, and I think that the opening of Delavigne's new flagship store on Oxford Street, London would perhaps be the most interesting for your British readership."
- "Alternative Culture Center, 842 Mission Street"
- "San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), 151 Third Street"
- "Why is he sweeping the street?"
- "Why are you cleaning the street?"
- "Susie : The store is on Oxford Street, and offers a completely new, vibrant shopping experience."
- "Deep Blue Lounge, 992 Valencia Street"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Street'? Share it with us!