English vocabulary and translations (See all)
strength: force, potency, vigor
Do you have the strength to continue? Are you sure you have enough force to finish the job?
UK: When I eat a banana, I have the strength of ten men.
US: I don't have the strength to go on.
- "It's that kind of combination of warmth and strength that sends tingles down my spine."
- "Now then, I want you to focus on that feeling of strength and put it somewhere in your mind where you can find it again."
- "Use that strength!"
- "But I have the strength enough to shoot one more bullet."
- "Day 15 : I barely have the strength to write this entry."
- "Warbuckle : I'm sorry Philip, I thought you might have super strength or something and be invulnerable."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Strength'? Share it with us!