English vocabulary and translations (See all)
stuff: things, objects, items
Great stuff!: Excellent! Magnificent! Wonderful!
to stuff: to fill, to insert, to pack, to load
UK: Tonight we will be eating stuffed peppers, and some other stuff.
US: Note that the term 'stuff' is never used in the plural.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Really really great stuff."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "I need someone who's good with technical stuff."
- "And what's that stuff you're eating."
- "Fantastic stuff."
- "However, there is some weird stuff on your résumé."
- "Boycott French stuff every day!"
- "The rest of the stuff downstairs was bullshit."
- "Susie : To wear this girly stuff?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stuff'? Share it with us!