English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a submarine: a type of vehicle or vessel which travels underwater
- "It could be a dolphin, or it could be a nuclear-class submarine."
- "Bruno : Welcome aboard my submarine, the USS Calypso."
- "Sailor : But don't you think renting a nuclear submarine was a little bit excessive?"
- "A nuclear submarine?"
- "I purchased an old soviet submarine on e-bay with the money my grandfather left me."
- "Horatio : This old submarine could use a lick of paint!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Submarine'? Share it with us!