English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to succeed (in business): to do well, to win, to prosper (in business)
She succeeded in resolving the problem. There was no problem any more.
- "Just to recap on our top story, an airport sniffer pig succeeded in sniffing out a stolen package of priceless truffles yesterday morning."
- "Recent test flights have succeeded in using a mix of 50% biofuels and 50% traditional kerosene."
- "This business would have never succeeded without your help."
- "Many women have tried, and yet none have succeeded in making me into a decent person!"
- "Bruno : Listen Ira, my goal is for this company to succeed in the long run."
- "In the sales game you need to take risks, it's the only way to succeed!"
- "American businesses like to employ people who want to succeed and show ambition, that is why you should never let your supervisor or team leader forget that you want their job!"
Still having difficulties with 'Succeed'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Succeed'? Share it with us!