English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to succeed (in business): to do well, to win, to prosper (in business)
She succeeded in resolving the problem. There was no problem any more.
- "In the sales game you need to take risks, it's the only way to succeed!"
- "Recent test flights have succeeded in using a mix of 50% biofuels and 50% traditional kerosene."
- "American businesses like to employ people who want to succeed and show ambition, that is why you should never let your supervisor or team leader forget that you want their job!"
- "Just to recap on our top story, an airport sniffer pig succeeded in sniffing out a stolen package of priceless truffles yesterday morning."
- "This business would have never succeeded without your help."
- "Bruno : Listen Ira, my goal is for this company to succeed in the long run."
- "Many women have tried, and yet none have succeeded in making me into a decent person!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Succeed'? Share it with us!