English vocabulary and translations (See all)
sugar: sweet white or brown crystals or cubes
- "I didn't know how many sugars you wanted so I put in 12!"
- "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch, you know that I love you, I can't help myself."
- "Studies show that the current 'traffic light' labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "In fact, that's my second suggestion: more sugar in the office."
- "Cream, no sugar."
- "Sugar 'n' Spice Soap Bar"
- "Why have cookies without sugar?"
- "But all this is beside the point because I quite like sugar, to be honest."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sugar'? Share it with us!