English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
sugar: sweet white or brown crystals or cubes
- "But all this is beside the point because I quite like sugar, to be honest."
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "Sugar 'n' Spice Soap Bar"
- "What if we don't want any sugar?"
- "Following your demand for payment which I received this morning, please find enclosed a transfer order for the three shipments totaling 520 Delavigne "Sugar "n" Spice" soap bars, with invoices dated May 2nd, 18th, and 30th."
- "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch, you know that I love you, I can't help myself."
- "In fact, that's my second suggestion: more sugar in the office."
- "Also, the selection of drinks seems heavily weighted in favor of "sugar"."
Still having difficulties with 'Sugar'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sugar'? Share it with us!