English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a suggestion box: a container in which people can leave written ideas or proposals or advice
- "Sleep well Suggestion Box"
- "But with the suggestion box, I could propose one!"
- "Before beginning though, I'd like to point out that the suggestion box is not"
- "Subject: Suggestion box"
- "Subject: Suggestion Box"
- "So that concludes this month's search through suggestion box."
- "It's that time again - suggestion box time!"
- "In response to an anonymous suggestion placed in the suggestion box last week, I am pleased to inform you that a company retreat has been planned for next month in Half Moon Bay."
- "It's the end of the month, and that means it's time once again to go through the suggestion box!"
- "The suggestion box empties into the furnace?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Suggestion box'? Share it with us!