Definition Suggestion box
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a suggestion box: a container in which people can leave written ideas or proposals or advice
- "It's that time again - suggestion box time!"
- "But with the suggestion box, I could propose one!"
- "So that concludes this month's search through suggestion box."
- "Subject: Suggestion Box"
- "Before beginning though, I'd like to point out that the suggestion box is not"
- "I'll stop there, sometimes I get carried away when it comes to the suggestion box."
- "The suggestion box empties into the furnace?"
- "Subject: Suggestion box"
- "It's the end of the month, and that means it's time once again to go through the suggestion box!"
- "In response to an anonymous suggestion placed in the suggestion box last week, I am pleased to inform you that a company retreat has been planned for next month in Half Moon Bay."
Still having difficulties with 'Suggestion box'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Suggestion box'? Share it with us!