English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a suite: a series of connected hotel rooms or offices
Bruno always books the presidential suite on business trips.
UK: The presidential suite was smaller than I'd expected.
US: The Delavigne Corporation occupies suite 1401 of this building.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Treasure Trove Towers, Suite 1401"
- "Treasure Trove Towers, Suite 401"
- "Treasure Trove Towers, Suite 1413"
- "Place: Your office, floor 4, Delavigne Corporation, Treasure Trove Towers, Suite 1401 9876 Nosegay Plaza San Francisco, CA 94122."
- "Treasure Trove Towers Suite 1469"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Suite'? Share it with us!