English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the summer: the season between spring and autumn, the hottest part of the year
In (the) summer During the summer
Summer and Summers are common English family names.
- "Let's get serious Jonas, how do Scandinavians spend their summers?"
- ""Eternal Summer", Delavigne's most classic fragrance."
- "Summer : Well I have all your details, then."
- "Summer : Bruno."
- ""Eternal Summer" suits you perfectly."
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the "Xavier Delavigne Friends of France" internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- "Summer : I can't tell you that, sir."
- "the day I found myself standing outside in the summer drizzle, smoking alone."
- "I also have some clothes that I want to sell to make space for my new summer wardrobe."
- "Bruno : No thanks Summer, you've been a great help."
Still having difficulties with 'Summer'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Summer'? Share it with us!