English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the summer: the season between spring and autumn, the hottest part of the year
In (the) summer During the summer
Summer and Summers are common English family names.
- "Summer : I can't tell you that, sir."
- "Bruno : No thanks Summer, you've been a great help."
- ""Eternal Summer" suits you perfectly."
- "Summer : Bruno."
- "the day I found myself standing outside in the summer drizzle, smoking alone."
- "Let's get serious Jonas, how do Scandinavians spend their summers?"
- "Summer : Well I have all your details, then."
- "I also have some clothes that I want to sell to make space for my new summer wardrobe."
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the "Xavier Delavigne Friends of France" internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- ""Eternal Summer", Delavigne's most classic fragrance."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Summer'? Share it with us!