English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the summer: the season between spring and autumn, the hottest part of the year
In (the) summer During the summer
Summer and Summers are common English family names.
- "Bruno : No thanks Summer, you've been a great help."
- "the day I found myself standing outside in the summer drizzle, smoking alone."
- "Let's get serious Jonas, how do Scandinavians spend their summers?"
- "Summer : I can't tell you that, sir."
- "Summer : Bruno."
- "I also have some clothes that I want to sell to make space for my new summer wardrobe."
- "Summer : Can I take your name please?"
- "Summer : Just checking now sir."
- "Summer : Well I have all your details, then."
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the 'Xavier Delavigne Friends of France' internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Summer'? Share it with us!