English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Sunday: the day between Saturday and Monday, the Christian day of worship
- "Gospel practice on Saturday, concert on Sunday"
- "At the Bombonera stadium in Buenos Aires last Sunday, an incredible match between Boca Juniors and River Plate ended in an amazing 0-0 draw!"
- "Welcome to The Sunday Roast's newest column, written by me, Sigourney Weevil."
- "These drivers are so bad in San Francisco, it's like they are drivers of Sunday."
- "Be careful what you wish for though, because this weekend will be humid, with 82% humidity Saturday and Sunday mornings, though it should clear up in the afternoon."
- "All : Sunday, Monday, Funny Days."
- "I'm free every evening after 7:00 pm, and all day Saturday and Sunday."
- "As far as I'm concerned, more cattle means more delicious roast beef on a Sunday."
Still having difficulties with 'Sunday'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sunday'? Share it with us!