Definition Surprise party
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a surprise party: an unexpected party or celebration
- "I warned you not to organize a surprise party and look what happened!"
- "Regarding Horatio's surprise party: I've been running around trying to catch up with the department heads and here is what I've found out"
- "And please, at all costs, NO SURPRISE PARTIES!"
- "Subject: Surprise party disaster"
- "This is a surprise party in your honor!"
- "I have compiled a list of the "necessities" for the surprise party which we spoke about the other day."
- "He would LOVE a surprise party!"
- "I have compiled a list of things to buy for the surprise party."
Still having difficulties with 'Surprise party'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Surprise party'? Share it with us!