English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(to be) synonymous (with): (to have) the same meaning (as); (to) represent
The name Ivana Bümbüm has become synonymous with "glamour", whenever she is seen, she is always wearing an expensive, stylish dress.
- "The Delavigne name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- "Wang desires to make Chinese goods synonymous with quality and class, not just mass production"."
- "The Delavigne brand name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- "Now, over 65 years later, McGillicutty's has become synonymous with "clean"."
- "Pierre Luc Patrice (PLP) became a brand name synonymous with class, femininity and style."
Still having difficulties with 'Synonym'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Synonym'? Share it with us!