Take a look
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to take a look (at something): to look at, to view, to check, to observe (something)
Take a look at this photo, is this you dressed as Elvis?
- "A rabbi, a priest and an imam walk into a bar, the barman takes one look at them and says 'Is this some kind of joke?' That's a good one, isn't it!"
- "Brian : Well, I can take a look at it if you like."
- "Here, take a look at this photo."
- "Take a look at the questions below."
- "to take a look at the contents of said microfiche!"
- "Take a look at this photo!"
- "In this special documentary, we'll take a look at this extraordinary man and his extraordinary work with those extraordinary creatures: the dolphins."
- "Open me up and take a look inside"
- "Now, let's take a look at baby number 3."
- "Let's go in and take a look around."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Take a look'? Share it with us!