Take this down
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Take this down: ("the dog is here"): Write this down, make a note of this: ("the dog is here")
- "Making your secretary take down, and then type, a complaint letter about herself is extremely cruel."
- "Philip : I'd like you to take down a letter to be sent to Luna Delune, Head of Human Resources."
- "Take this down, are you ready?"
- "And when I say "I" have to fill out a form, I mean "you" have to fill out a form. Are you ready to take down some notes?"
- "Great, let me just take down your information."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Take this down'? Share it with us!