Take this down
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Take this down: ('the dog is here'): Write this down, make a note of this: ('the dog is here')
- "Take this down, are you ready?"
- "And when I say 'I' have to fill out a form, I mean 'you' have to fill out a form. Are you ready to take down some notes?"
- "Great, let me just take down your information."
- "Making your secretary take down, and then type, a complaint letter about herself is extremely cruel."
- "Philip : I'd like you to take down a letter to be sent to Luna Delune, Head of Human Resources."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Take this down'? Share it with us!