English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(a) talking (dog): (a dog) that can speak
- "This is Carlos the talking baby."
- "Just because you're a talking baby doesn't mean you have to be a talking @ss)(*$!"
- "I'm just a simple, talking baby who needs to be burped from time to time."
- "Talking baby here!"
- "Yes, I am a talking baby."
- "I am the world's first talking baby."
- "I am seventeen weeks old, and yes, I am indeed a talking baby."
- "Bruno : It's about the talking baby."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Talking-adjective'? Share it with us!