Definition Target market
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a target market : a group of customers that a company has decided to serve
- "Even if your site does have a lot of visitors, I'm concerned that your target market is somewhat different from Delavigne's."
- "Edward : Well, I guess my target market is young guys like me."
- "Bruno : Tell me Suze, what is our target market for this product?"
- "Susie : Ok, first of all, who is your target market?"
- "Although "Lion Flower" looks similar to "TigerLily", I am reliably informed that its scent is second-rate and it will only be purchased by those outside our target market."
Still having difficulties with 'Target market'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Target market'? Share it with us!