English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a target market : a group of customers that a company has decided to serve
- "Bruno : Tell me Suze, what is our target market for this product?"
- "Even if your site does have a lot of visitors, I'm concerned that your target market is somewhat different from Delavigne's."
- "Susie : Ok, first of all, who is your target market?"
- "Edward : Well, I guess my target market is young guys like me."
- "Although 'Lion Flower' looks similar to 'TigerLily', I am reliably informed that its scent is second-rate and it will only be purchased by those outside our target market."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Target market'? Share it with us!