English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a teacher: a person who works in a school and educates the children
the English teacher
- "It's because of teachers like you that I'm giving this speech today."
- "Call experienced Guitar teacher Edward Moon and learn to play today!"
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, 'Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry'."
- "His name is Ludwig Arkady Romanonovich, and he was my high school math teacher."
- "My name is Howard Bent and I will be your English teacher."
- "where a student was sent home yesterday after his teacher confiscated a .44 Magnum from the child."
- "Brent : How did the teacher find the gun, Lance?"
- "Your teacher Mr. Bent will meet you in training room C16 at 5pm. Please don't be late!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Teacher'? Share it with us!