English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a teacher: a person who works in a school and educates the children
the English teacher
- "Call experienced Guitar teacher Edward Moon and learn to play today!"
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "My name is Howard Bent and I will be your English teacher."
- "His name is Ludwig Arkady Romanonovich, and he was my high school math teacher."
- "where a student was sent home yesterday after his teacher confiscated a .44 Magnum from the child."
- "It's because of teachers like you that I'm giving this speech today."
- "Brent : How did the teacher find the gun, Lance?"
- "Your teacher Mr. Bent will meet you in training room C16 at 5pm. Please don't be late!"
Still having difficulties with 'Teacher'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Teacher'? Share it with us!