English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(a) team-building (meeting): (a) motivational (meeting), (a meeting) designed to help team spirit
- "In case you were wondering, I'm still not going to tell you where our team-building weekend will be taking place."
- "Subject: Corporate Retreat and Team-Building"
- "Delavigne Team-Building Weekend"
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "I have taken the liberty of attaching the contact information of a consulting group which organizes Corporate Team-Building events at reasonable prices."
- "Without further ado, I'd like to turn things over to Lieutenant Lawrence Laughsalot, a "team-building" consultant from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "The shareholders of this company are making themselves heard by suggesting that we incorporate efficiency experts, and team-building consultants to our current infrastructure."
Still having difficulties with 'Team-building'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Team-building'? Share it with us!