Definition Team leader
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a team leader: a person who manages a group
- "Team leader (3 Employee-of-the-month awards)"
- "Must be cool under pressure, stress-resistant, work well both independently and within a team. We are looking for a detail-oriented, reliable and experienced team leader."
- "Communications assistant Team leader"
- "American businesses like to employ people who want to succeed and show ambition, that is why you should never let your supervisor or team leader forget that you want their job!"
- "1964-1971 Team Leader (The Meatles)."
Still having difficulties with 'Team leader'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Team leader'? Share it with us!