English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a team leader: a person who manages a group
- "American businesses like to employ people who want to succeed and show ambition, that is why you should never let your supervisor or team leader forget that you want their job!"
- "Team leader (3 Employee-of-the-month awards)"
- "Communications assistant Team leader"
- "1964-1971 Team Leader (The Meatles)."
- "Must be cool under pressure, stress-resistant, work well both independently and within a team. We are looking for a detail-oriented, reliable and experienced team leader."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Team leader'? Share it with us!