English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a technician: a trained worker with special skills, especially in science or engineering
- "In case that doesn't work, I'm also a certified suicide hotline technician."
- "Bob and his assistant Jean Marron manage a team of technicians and engineers who handle all of our information systems, software applications, hardware devices, etcetera."
- "Dear IT technicians"
- "Accredited Home Security Technician."
- "You will be in charge of a team of 4 hotline technicians and 2 sales support representatives."
- "Bob and his team of technicians and engineers handle all of our information systems, software applications and hardware devices."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Technician'? Share it with us!