English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a technician: a trained worker with special skills, especially in science or engineering
- "Dear IT technicians"
- "Bob and his assistant Jean Marron manage a team of technicians and engineers who handle all of our information systems, software applications, hardware devices, etcetera."
- "In case that doesn't work, I'm also a certified suicide hotline technician."
- "Accredited Home Security Technician."
- "Bob and his team of technicians and engineers handle all of our information systems, software applications and hardware devices."
- "You will be in charge of a team of 4 hotline technicians and 2 sales support representatives."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Technician'? Share it with us!