English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a technique: a method, a procedure
- "I was just teaching Edward some new Greco-Roman wrestling techniques."
- "I certainly look forward to interviewing him again to better understand his techniques."
- "My experience includes an intensive six-month training course in alternative psychology, and a brief seminar in clowning techniques."
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "Hannah : I'd like to discuss the CIA's alleged use of torture techniques against terror suspects."
- "Moreover, I am trained in a variety of hand-to-hand combat techniques, and I am an expert marksman as well, should Mr. Delavigne ever require a bodyguard or even an assassin."
- "Technique : Dress up like ghosts, monsters and sexy nurses in order to extort the precious candy."
- "Aromatheraphy, Zoology, Botany, Candle making, Yoga, Circus techniques, Herbal Tea, Native American Folklore"
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime perfumes."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Technique'? Share it with us!