English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a technique: a method, a procedure
- "I certainly look forward to interviewing him again to better understand his techniques."
- "I was just teaching Edward some new Greco-Roman wrestling techniques."
- "My experience includes an intensive six-month training course in alternative psychology, and a brief seminar in clowning techniques."
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "Technique : Dress up like ghosts, monsters and sexy nurses in order to extort the precious candy."
- "Aromatheraphy, Zoology, Botany, Candle making, Yoga, Circus techniques, Herbal Tea, Native American Folklore"
- "Moreover, I am trained in a variety of hand-to-hand combat techniques, and I am an expert marksman as well, should Mr. Delavigne ever require a bodyguard or even an assassin."
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime perfumes."
- "Hannah : I'd like to discuss the CIA's alleged use of torture techniques against terror suspects."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Technique'? Share it with us!