English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
technology: industrial and commercial science
- "At the Cryonics Foundation we have the technology to make you IMMORTAL!"
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems. In other words, we need at least one functioning computer at all times."
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling;"
- "The technology behind these perfumed adverts is quite simple."
- "As soon as future medical technology has advanced, your body will be defrosted, healed and revived."
- "They truly are the masters of disruptive technology."
- "Bob : I know it was wrong, but, really there's a lot of interesting research being done on pinball technology these days."
- "Mariana Cousins is a Business Technology Sensitivity Specialist."
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
Still having difficulties with 'Technology'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Technology'? Share it with us!