English vocabulary and translations (See all)
technology: industrial and commercial science
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems. In other words, we need at least one functioning computer at all times."
- "They truly are the masters of disruptive technology."
- "Bob : I know it was wrong, but, really there's a lot of interesting research being done on pinball technology these days."
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "The technology behind these perfumed adverts is quite simple."
- "As soon as future medical technology has advanced, your body will be defrosted, healed and revived."
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling;"
- "At the Cryonics Foundation we have the technology to make you IMMORTAL!"
- "Mariana Cousins is a Business Technology Sensitivity Specialist."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Technology'? Share it with us!