English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a television, a TV, a 'telly': an electronic device that receives audio and visual signals and displays them on a screen
- "I'm watching the commercials on TV!"
- "Did you see Florence on TV last night?"
- "Her heavenly wings reached out from the TV and stole my heart."
- "And did you know that this little girl was only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV per night?"
- "Philip : That's because you are the only person in the room – she's on TV, dude."
- "If you are going to watch TV, please let me know in advance which programs you'd like to watch."
- "The TV network canceled 'Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles' due to poor ratings."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Television'? Share it with us!