English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a teller: a clerk, a cashier, a banker, an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- "Teller : You'll need to make an appointment with a bank officer to do that, sir."
- "Teller : Yes, you're in luck."
- "Teller : No sir, I'm a teller."
- "Teller : Good morning sir, how can I help you?"
- "Teller : Ms Tetley, yes."
- "Teller : All right."
- "Sam : Well, I'm sure you know that our staff includes financial advisors, financial analysts, account managers, tellers and more."
Still having difficulties with 'Teller'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Teller'? Share it with us!