English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a teller: a clerk, a cashier, a banker, an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- "Teller : No sir, I'm a teller."
- "Teller : Ms Tetley, yes."
- "Teller : Good morning sir, how can I help you?"
- "Teller : Yes, you're in luck."
- "Teller : All right."
- "Teller : You'll need to make an appointment with a bank officer to do that, sir."
- "Sam : Well, I'm sure you know that our staff includes financial advisors, financial analysts, account managers, tellers and more."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Teller'? Share it with us!