English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
terrible: horrible, very bad, awful
- "I'm a terrible musician."
- "-This is terrible."
- "Horatio : Terrible."
- "Oh God, why am I such a terrible human being?"
- "If he can't make your music less terrible, no one can."
- "Bruno : Terrible, Brian."
- "Krazy Gideon : That song is terrible."
- "This is terrible."
- "The sea is notorious for many terrible things and dangers."
- "Bruno's dad : I found something terrible in his room."
Still having difficulties with 'Terrible'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Terrible'? Share it with us!