Definition Thank god
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Thank God...: I'm so relieved, happy, thankful...
- "Kevin : Oh, thank God Icarus, it's Kevin."
- "But thank god it's Friday."
- "Susie : Oh, no, thank god."
- "Thank god we sent you there to report on this historical event."
- "Brent : Well thank God I'm not Bolivian."
- "Thank god we don't have to hear about cricket ever again."
- "Philip : Thank god!"
- "Thank god, we're alive!"
Still having difficulties with 'Thank god'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Thank god'? Share it with us!